In machining, due to various reasons such as workpiece materials and machining methods, it is easy to cause different degrees of wear and tear of machining equipment. The wear of machining equipment will not only cause deformation of the workpiece after machining, but also easily cause machining errors. The wear of processing equipment is very important. What are the common types of wear of machining equipment? How should it be prevented?
1. Common types of mechanical processing equipment wear
1. Running-in wear: The corresponding wear of machinery under normal load, speed, and lubrication conditions, this wear develops very slowly.
2. Hard particle wear: the abrasive particles dropped by the part itself and the hard particles entered from the outside world cause mechanical cutting or grinding and damage the parts
3. Surface fatigue wear: under the action of alternating load, tiny cracks and spot-shaped pits are generated, which damages the parts. This kind of wear is related to the pressure, load characteristics, parts materials, and size factors.
4. Thermal wear: During the friction process of the parts, the metal surface wears and the internal matrix produces a hot zone or high temperature, which causes the parts to have tempering softening, burning and wrinkling, etc., which often occurs in high-speed and high-pressure sliding friction. The damage is more prominent, and it is accompanied by the nature of accidental wear and tear.
5. Corrosion and wear: The wear is caused by chemical corrosion. The surface of the parts is eroded by acid, alkali, salt liquid or harmful gas, or the surface of the parts is combined with oxygen to form hard and brittle metal oxides that are easy to fall off, which causes the parts to wear.
6. Phase change wear: When the parts work at high temperature for a long time, the grains of the metal structure on the surface of the parts become larger, and the oxidation around the grain boundaries produces small gaps, which make the parts fragile, the wear resistance decreases, and the wear of the parts is accelerated.
7. Hydrodynamic wear: The wear of the part surface caused by the impact of the liquid velocity or the particle flow rate on the surface of the part.
Second, how to prevent the wear and tear of mechanical processing equipment
1. Ensure the cleaning and lubrication of parts and prevent mutual friction between parts
2. Keep the parts clean, cover the exposed parts of the parts, and prevent wear caused by hard particles
3. Select appropriate lubricating grease to reduce extra vibration, improve parts accuracy, and prevent fatigue wear of parts
4. Remove harmful chemical substances, improve the corrosion resistance of parts, and prevent the corrosion of chemical substances
5. Improve working conditions, or use high temperature and wear resistant materials to make parts to prevent changes in parts performance caused by high temperature
6. Familiar with the performance of mechanical processing equipment and operate carefully.
The wear of machining equipment is very important in the machining process. It will directly affect the quality, precision and processing efficiency of the workpiece. Therefore, how to prevent the wear of machining equipment will improve the quality, precision and machining efficiency of machining to a certain extent. effectiveness.