In the process of large-scale CNC lathe processing, in addition to knowing the 4 precautions for large-scale CNC lathe processing, we also need to know how to improve the processing efficiency of large-scale CNC lathes. In the process of use, we only need to fully consider various factors that affect the processing of large-scale CNC lathes. In order to use the large-scale CNC lathe to give full play to the processing capacity, what are the factors that affect the processing efficiency of the large-scale CNC lathe?
1. The formulation of the processing route
1. Ensure the machining accuracy and surface roughness of the parts, and the efficiency is high;
2. Try to make the processing route as short as possible, which can not only reduce the program segment, but also reduce the tool idle travel time;
3. The numerical calculation is simple and the number of program segments is small to reduce the programming workload.
4. When determining the processing route of large-scale CNC lathes, the machining allowance of the workpiece and the stiffness of the lathe and the tool should also be considered, and it is determined whether to complete the processing in one pass or multiple passes.
5. One-time clamping, multi-directional processing, and one-time processing should be done as much as possible. In this way, the number of installations of the workpiece can be reduced, the time of handling and clamping can be effectively shortened, and the processing efficiency of the large CNC lathe can be effectively improved and the positional accuracy requirements of the parts can be well guaranteed.
Second, the choice of tools
1. Choose the appropriate tool
In the processing of large CNC lathes, the role of metal cutting tools is very important. The material for making the tool must have high hardness, wear resistance and heat resistance, sufficient strength and toughness, good thermal conductivity and processability, and good economy. In the process of selecting tools, on the premise of meeting the requirements of parts processing, try to choose a tool with a larger diameter, which has better strength and toughness; in the same process, the number of tools selected is as small as possible to reduce the number of tool changes; It is possible to choose a general standard tool, and no or less special non-standard tool.
2. Reasonably determine the tool setting point
(1) It is easy to use digital processing and simplify programming, and it is easy to check when processing large CNC lathes, resulting in small processing errors.
(2) The position of the tool setting point can be selected on the workpiece or outside the workpiece (such as a fixture or a lathe), but it must have a certain dimensional relationship with the positioning datum of the part.
(3) The tool setting point should be selected as far as possible on the design basis or process basis of the part, such as the workpiece positioned by the hole, the center of the hole can be selected as the tool setting point.
3. Clamping and installation of workpiece
1. When the production batch of parts is not large, combined fixtures, adjustable fixtures and general fixtures should be used as much as possible to shorten the production preparation time and save production costs;
2. Only consider the use of special fixtures in mass production, and strive to have a simple structure;
3. The loading and unloading of parts should be fast, convenient and reliable to shorten the downtime of the lathe;
4. The parts on the fixture should not hinder the lathe's processing of the surfaces of the parts;
5. When selecting tooling, it should be conducive to tool exchange to avoid interference and collision;
6. Multi-position and multi-piece fixtures can also be used in batch production to improve processing efficiency.
Fourth, the choice of cutting amount
The cutting parameters of large CNC lathes include: spindle speed, depth of cut, and feed rate. When choosing the cutting amount for large CNC lathe machining, if it is rough machining, generally to improve productivity, but also consider the economy and processing cost, you can choose a larger depth of cut and feed speed; if it is semi-finishing machining For machining and finishing, efficiency, economy and machining cost should be taken into account under the premise of ensuring machining quality; the feed speed should be set as high as possible when the tool is in idle motion. The specific value should be determined according to the lathe manual, the cutting quantity manual, and combined with experience.
5. Presetting of processing tools
Many different tools are often used in the machining process of large CNC lathes. If the tools cannot be adjusted in advance, the operator needs to install each tool on the spindle and slowly determine their exact length and diameter. Then, enter manually through the keys on the CNC control panel. If the tool setter is used, it can accurately measure the diameter and length of the tool, reduce the time occupied by the lathe, improve the first-piece pass rate, and greatly improve the production efficiency of large CNC lathes.
The above five are the main factors that affect the processing efficiency of large CNC lathes, but in the actual processing of large CNC lathes, the processing experience of operators of large CNC lathes also affects the processing efficiency of large CNC lathes to a certain extent. Considering various factors that affect the processing efficiency of large CNC lathes and improving the processing technology of operators, the production capacity of large CNC lathes can be fully utilized, and the number of machining orders can be increased to a greater extent.